Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

winged eyeliner pictorial

Here's a quick picture tutorial on how I do my winged eyeliner. I've seen gorgeous tutorials of winged eyeliner looks and was inspired to do my own. I have almond shaped eyes with a small crease so here is how I did it.
You will need a liquid liner or a felt tip liquid liner is what I find works best and a regular eyeliner or you can opt to buy a gel liner and use a angled brush which will eliminate the need for two products. 

1.The first step is to draw a line using the liquid liner/felt tip pen liner in a 120-150 degree angle depending on what shape you want it. As you can see I drew it past my lateral canthus a bit to make an illusion of an elongated eyes.  

2. Connect a line from the highest point you drew to the medial canthus making thinner as you get closer to the medial canthus and fill in any open spots as necessary. 

3. Using a cream eyeliner I finished up the bottom portion of my eyes stopping past my iris a bit and viola! You now have winged eyeliner! 

 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment