Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous matte lip color # 43 (LA favorite) lipstick by Chanel

I purchased this Chanel lipstick from Nordstrom for 34$ plus tax. This lipstick is a matte red-coral color. In real life the lipstick appears to be a coral pink color but on the lips it is a red-orange. The color looks like a different hue depending on the light. It is very build-able so you can wear it toned down or intensify the color for a night out. The texture of the lipstick is matte, hence its name...and it is not as drying as other lipsticks but I don't feel enough moisture in it. That being said, today is the first day that I actually have the lipstick so I will do an updated review in the future. In other news tomorrow I will be attending Beauty Con in L.A. !

Here are some pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment