Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Daiso & Forever21

I had time to go shopping with my sister and we went to Daiso, then made our way to Forever21! 

I'll start off with the pieces I purchased from Daiso first. I purchased five things in total and the first item I bought are these thigh high socks for 3.00$. 


This is a very good deal compared to prices at other stores such as forever21 where the knee high socks are priced at least $5.80.  These socks aren't see through and it is perfect for the fall/winter weather or simply for layering. 


I love this shade of green, and because of my love for notebooks I bought this. This isn't too big and it's the perfect size for travel when you feel like doodling or just writing your thoughts in it. This was also purchased at Daiso for $1.50. 


From Daiso for $1.50, I picked up this Eye Zone Soft Roller. I have several rollers in the past but the rolling part consists of plastic balls which is a little rough on the skin. I had the chance to try this and the roller is a soft rubber type of material perfect for your entire face and neck. On this specific roller, it's recommended for the under eye zone to the temple but using it on the entire face will be fine as well. The purpose of using this tool is to slim down your face. I hope it works but so far there hasn't been any unassailable evidence proving that using this tool will slim down your face. 


 One of the main reasons I go to Daiso, not only for its incredibly cheap prices but for their hair accessories! (Bows in particular) I already have a lot of the bows from Daiso but ever so often they restock with new products such as this one and the one below. This is a pink bow with a small bow pendant on the bottom. It is a clamp type bow, the cost is 1.50. 


This is one of the more unique pieces I found at Daiso. It appears to be a cut out scalloped flower hair clip with pears in the middle and a cute little gold leaf on the side. It is a cream color with a touch of pink in it. This is also $1.50. 

Moving on to the accessories I bought from Forever21.


This is a spiked ear cuff with a drop pendant on the bottom. It goes behind your ear and what people will see are the spikes coming out. This is my favorite piece that I purchased so far! It was 5.80.


This second item is a pyramid stud with a drop and butterfly ear cuffs. Surprisingly instead of one cuff it came with two, so you will look more symmetrical with both cuffs on. This also costs 5.80.


Forever21 recently launched the new Batman line for both women and men and at the women section they have everything ranging from jewelry to socks, sweaters, pants, legging, skirts, and hats. I love anything superhero, especially batman! I picked up these batman earrings. One came with an ear cuff. Although I love ear cuffs and the concept for this one was interesting because of the little drops they put on the chain, in theory it looks nice on the package but when you wear it, the ear cuffs aren't flattering at all compared to the earrings above. These are also 5.80 as well. I hope to pick up the black flats with studs from the batman collection, or their bat beanie with studs. If you haven't seen the line yet, check it out!



These are the last items I bought from Forever21. They are head wraps. I am not usually a head wrap fan because I think they look funny on me but these ones really caught my eye. The material of this is a velvet material with wire lining inside of it so you can twist it and bend it into a way where it will look nice on your head. I usually find that head wraps are these stretchy cotton/knit material that are usually way too tight for my head making it look disproportionate (I have a big head) so I like the concept of this where you can bend it to fit your head properly. The first one is a deep maroon color and the second is black, both costs 4.80 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment