Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Circle Lens

I ordered Circle Lens from kpop2.com, which was suggested from my sister. They had quite a collection of circle lens on sale for a ridiculously cheap price of 10.99. I was too excited about the price so I purchased three in total. After purchasing, they shipped it out the next day and was expected to arrive within 14-21 days but it came a lot quicker. Shipping totaled to be 9 to the USA. The only thing I'm quite wary of is whether or not these lens are authentic... I know there is a thing on the GEO lens where you can scratch and find serial numbers to enter on a website to check it's authenticity but these lens did not come with that but I understand these are not GEO lens. I do not know whether the serial number are only one GEO lens or on every circle lens, regardless these did not have that. 
The circle lens came in a pink envelope, and inside it is all bubble wrapped up..they also give you free contact cases. 


These are the three lens I purchased, a brown one, purple one and gray one. 

 This first one is by the brand Eye Teck in Iris Brown, the circumference is 14.2 mm. I wasn't aware that these lens had a design on them and to be frank, it looks a bit awkward on because the design is so prominent. If you are looking for something that is brown and still make your eyes stand out..then these lens are for you. (The first picture is with flash, and the second one is w/out)


 These violet circle lens are from the brand MI Circle lens in Cara Violet. They have a circumference of 13.3 mm. I have a preference for lens with a dark ring around them because I feel that they really enhance the eyes and make them look more dark and mysterious aesthetically. 

 
 
 These are from the brand G&G Circle lens in GBT Gray with a circumference of 13.8mm. Out of the three, these are my favorite. I can wear them pretty much anywhere because it adds an extra umph! to my eyes but not too crazy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment