Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hair products


I've waited to do a review on these two products because I wanted to try them out first. I've used these two products for about 1-2 weeks now so I believe I can give a very unbiased review. I purchased these two hair products from Ulta. Lately after dying my hair so much I've been obsessed with hair products and trying to make my hair as healthy as possible. Using coconut oil and castor oil HAS greatly improved my hair but I can only do this 1-2 times a week so I searched for other things as well to add to my hair care regime.


This is it's a 10 miracle leave-in plus keratin. It claims to do 10 things instantly after spraying it on your hair. I won't type it all out because I took a picture of it(above). The smell of this product is very great it smells like a certain flower that I can't pinpoint. I don't know the name of this flower but as a child my mom would put it in my hair. The texture of this leave in is actually milky but does not make your hair feel sticky. On amazon it has very good reviews and is selling it way cheaper than ulta. I purchased this for it's full price of 19.95. On amazon here is what it claims to do:
  • Replaces lost protein
  • Protects against heat
  • Detangles, defrizzes, and adds shine
  • Seals cuticules for extra silky hair
  • Restores hydration balance
 So far, I can't really save if it really improved my hair by a lot but after consistent use, my hair is less frizzy, it does add a bit of shine and my hair smells great. 


This is the second product I purchased by Joico. It is a deep penetrating re constructor for damaged hair. So far I love it! The first two times I couldn't tell if it was working or not. Here's what I did the first two times. I shampooed and conditioned my hair as usual then applied this on a for a couple minutes as I brushed my teeth and washed my body. After I couldn't really tell if it helped or not. The third time I shampooed my hair then applied a lot on my hair saturating every piece of hair then tied it up and left it on longer than usual. I didn't use any conditioner. After  5-8 minutes I rinsed it and wow my hair was super soft for the entire day. The smell is quite different than the it's a 10. It smells like oatmeal with maple. I bought the sample size for 4.99 and so far this product is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment