Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Gradient lips



I was inspired by thai actress Aum Patcharapa to do the gradient lips look, but with my own colors. So this is not an exact replica of her gradient lips. I couldn't find a good picture showing her signature gradient lips, but basically the inner part of the lips are a darker red color and the rest of her lips are usually a nude or pink color. (picture credits to google)

Here's my attempt of the look:

 
The products I used are :

1. St. Ives apricot scrub. I used this exfoliater to smooth out and take away all the dead skin on my lips and around it. Or you can simply brush your lips with your toothbrush to get rid of any dead skin.
2. After using the scrub moisturize your lips with your favorite lip balm. Here I am using maybelline's baby lips. It's just a clear lip balm.
3. After moisturizing, I used a free sample benefit's benetint on my inner lips. You can also use a red lipstick or just a lip liner but I find that a liquid lip tint will last longer and look more natural. On a side note, cherries also make a great natural looking lip tint as well. 
4. After using the lip tint I use  sonia kashuk's velvety shine lip crayon in #11 pale pink. I purchased this at target a while back, I don't really like the smell but it's very moisturizing.


Then enjoy your gradient lips ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment