Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lime Crime and Kryolan

Sadly, I couldn't attend IMATS in L.A. but my sister kindly purchased some things for me that I requested. I didn't want to spend too much so I asked her to purchase three items for me which are two Lime crime lipsticks in Geradium and Babette and Kryolan's hd skin liner in number 10. 

 
I am surprised that not many people know or even use Kryolan. I purchased this skinliner in #10 black and I am satisfied with it so far. This eyeliner is perfect for winged or cat eyes. After applying this it won't budge and really does stay on your skin. I used makeup remover afterwards and it still left a stain from the eyeliner. The regular price is 10$ and is well worth the price, I am looking forward to purchase more items from Kryolan. 

 This is in the shade Babette by Lime Crime. It is a pretty pale pink and lately I've been loving pale shades on my lips.
  
This is Geradium by Lime Crime, it is a bright baby pink.
Above are the swatches tested on my arm. 





 Excuse my hair, I was trying something new. Anyways the above pictures are from the lime crime shade babette.


Above I am using the shade Geradium from Lime crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment