Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Contouring

Hello!
This will be a contouring tutorial on how I do it. There are many different ways you can contour your face. What contouring does is make your face looks slimmer. The way to make your face appear slimmer is by putting highlighter/lighter color on the places the light natural hits and put bronzer/darker colors on the places where the lights doesn't hit creating an illusion. I have yet to test out other contouring products. I am very interested in the Anastasia Beverly hills contouring kit since it has all bronzers and highlighters conveniently in one palette already, but for now the products that I have will do fine.
 
Here are the products that I use:

The above products are what I use for bronzing. The first product is by beneft in hoola. It is a wonderful bronzer because its matte and fits my skin well without too much reds in it. The second product is the maybelline fitme foundation stick in toffee caramel. I know this is a foundation but I  use this to contour my face because it is the perfect color and comes off very natural after blending it. What I do is use these two products together. First I will use the fitme foundation then blend it out after blending I will use the hoola bronzer over it.

 The above products are what I use to highlight, not on a daily basis though. The first product is a concealer by sheer cover in light/medium. It has two concealers and the one I use for contouring is the light one. The second product in the picture is the benefit watts up highlighter. I do not use this product often only on special occasions when I want that extra umph! The third product is the Anastasia Beverley hills eye lights matte in Camille. I only use this products under my eye brows to make my eyebrows appear cleaner. 

The picture below is a guideline on where I would place the lighter concealer/highlighter on:

Below this is how I place the bronzer/dark foundations at:
 Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment