Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Holographic Lit Kit in Rich & Famous



 
Holographic Lit Kit
Lit Kit in Rich & Famous in size #2
Retail Price: 19.95

 I, like most women love glitter. The problem that I run into with when using glitter are all those fall outs landing on my cheekbones and at random places on my face. When I first heard of Lit glitter I did a lot of research on it to see if it is worth the 19.95. After extensive research on how this product works I purchased a set from Sephora. I was a bit disappointed that they did not have an array of colors for customers to chose from in stores. On Lit's official website there are a lot of choices you can chose from and I'm sure in the future if successful at Sephora stores they will order more colors for people to purchase. The store only carried three colors at the time, Superfly which is described as a dark silver, disco diva which is an electric blue based purple and rich and famous which is noted as a brilliant copper. I decided to go with something that would suit most people which was Rich & Famous. At Sephora they only sell the kit which includes one loose color, one 4ml bottle of the Clearly Liquid glitter base and lastly a brush. They claim that there is a three step application process: 1. dip the brush into the clearly liquid glitter base, 2. on an angle, insert wet brush into color covering one side of brush and 3. paint on or fan out starting at the tip of the brush using short fast strokes for proper coverage. Re-dip to cover area or change colors. After following instructions it does stay on your eyes and there aren't any fall outs because of the liquid. The only problem I run into is that I have to put eyeshadow underneath before adding the glitter because if I applied the glitter first there is no way to blend any eyeshadow on the crease where the glitter is at because it would move the glitter/make it fallout. This set is a fun set to spice up your makeup bag for occasions where you want to glam up your eyes. You can apply it like I did on the lid or I think using it as a liner would look nice as well.







Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment