Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Tights

The cold has finally kicked but there is no need completely buy new fall wardrobe. There is one simple piece of item that can magically transition your summer wear (well some) into fall! That item are two toned stockings! Two toned stockings come in different varieties and today I will show you three designs that I own.

I purchased all three at Charlotte Russe all 7.99 each. Since I won't be taking pictures with me in them, I will post pictures of similar products from other stores that most resembles the ones I purchased.

This is how the first stocking will look like on:
http://productshots1.modcloth.net/productshots/0127/4889/fc73189e0eb42afee8c461b163b1ba86.jpg?1364938699
 (photo credit to modcloth)
This is how the second will look like:
(photo credit: google)
This is how the scalloped ones look  like:
(photo credit: google)

No comments:

Post a Comment