Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

purple lip gradiation

Today, I tried a lip gradient with Lime crime's D'liliac on the outside and Ardency inn's dubstep remix. This is a look I deem okay for occasions like Halloween.

These are the products I used for my eyes, lips, and cheeks. I used the black eyeshadow by Urban decay Naked2 as a base on my eyes then applied the Makeup Forever star powder in Poudre Irisee on my upper lid blending it out to make the color come out like a deep maroon color. I did that also to my lower lash line but with black eyeliner instead of a black eyeshadow. For the cheeks I used Makeup Forever blush powder in Fard a Joues. For a creepy look, I used the blush on the hollow of my cheeks like a contour. Moving on to lips I applied Lime crime's D'lilac all over then applied Ardency Inn's Dubstep Remix on the inner lips using my fingers to smooth it out. Here is the finished look. 

Without flash to the left and with flash to the right. 




 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment