Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Recent purchases

These are things that I've accumulated in the past month. I purchased these from Wetseal, Forever21, and Charlotte Russe. 

 I bought this maroon, red/purple colored skirt from forever21, the material is not cotton it is a spandex type material that helps hold in everything. The price was 7.80, well worth it. The second item is a body con black quarter sleeve dress. It is form fitting but flatters the body because of the material. This was 12.80 which is a good price for a full dress. These are both easily versatile pieces which can be paired with stockings to transition to fall/winter.
 These two crop tops were purchased from Wet Seal, they had a deal going on so I picked these two tops for 10 dollars a piece. The first top is an egg shell color with tiny mesh on the top half. I saw this piece first on Pacsun actually but for a way more expensive price than 10 dollars. This top paired with a cute circle skirt and stockings/ knee high socks would look adorable. The second top is a full on lace crop top with sleeves. The front has black cloth lining inside so it wont show any skin but the back is completely see through. 

The last item is from Charlotte Russe and it's a cute powder pink beanie with the words MEOW on it. I fell in love with beanie at first sight. My preferences for cats just kicked in when I laid eyes on it. Also a great buy for the colder season for only $5.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment