Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I bought today!

Today I purchased a couple of things from Nordstrom Rack and Forever21. I didn't intend on going to Nordstrom Rack but my boyfriend wanted to go, and it was worth it! I purchased two circle skirts from Nordstrom Rack and an overall dress from Forever 21. 

This grey circle skirt is by the brand blu pepper. the quality is quite thick and it has a zipper on the back. The best part of the skirt is that it has cute studs on the side lining the pockets. Originally the price was 38$ but it was on sale for 9.97$! I got this in a size M but it feels a bit loose for a medium.
This is the second item I purchased from Nordstrom rack is this black faux leather circle skirt by socialite. It looks like leather but it's not. It's lighter than the grey skirt but gives off a rocker vibe. The zipper is placed discretely on the side. Originally this is priced at 40$ but went on sale for 18.97$! I bought this in a size medium as well and just like the grey skirt this felt a little big for medium as well.
 This last item, I purchased at Forever21 and is by far my favorite purchase. I saw this item on their website and loved it! It is a floral chiffon type material overall skirt. This is not your typical overall skirt though because it doesn't have the metal clasps. It is a little short but you can easily wear black shorts underneath or just black stockings. I bought this for 24.80$ but with tax it came out to be around 27$. I purchased this in a size medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment