Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Charlotte Russe Flats!

I haven't purchased a pair of flats for maybe 2-3 years now. I am more of sneakers type of girl but sometimes I want to dress girly also. My wonderful boyfriend bought these two pairs for me about two weeks ago (I know, late post). Charlotte Russe was having a buy one get one for 15$. At first I thought it was a deal until the total came out to 42$ anyways so it definitely wasn't a deal at all but regardless I love both of my flats!


These are the first ones I purchased, they are loafer studded flats. I love the loafer style because it looks classy and go well with leggings, pants, or even my two tone stockings...you can even wear them with knee high socks. If there weren't any studs, I don't think I would purchase it.


This second one has to be my favorite because of the straps. I've been looking for flats with straps for a while ever since my sister owned a pair. I love how these look on my feet, they make it look small and delicate. These flats add such a girly touch to any outfit. My favorite way wear these are to pair it with a skater skirt, chiffon collared top with a cardigan or sweater over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment