Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Forever 21 Mini Haul!



I purchased four items from Forever21, an adorable black meow shirt, one cream laced cropped cami, and two hair rosette bun wraps in pink and fuchsia.
 



After browsing the online website, I fell in love with these hair rosette bun wraps. These come in three colors fuchsia, pink and cream, it costs $3.80... a bit pricy but I really liked it and had to have it. I wanted all three but settled for two. I purchased the fuchsia and pink and will purchase the white one in the future. These bun wraps are basically just elastic scrunchies with rose around them so although it says bun wrap, you can easily just tie your hair in a pony tail and place the hair band on as a cute accessory if you'd like. I will definitely in the future do a look for using these bun wraps.



This lace cropped cami was originally $9.99 but went on sale for $6. I was hesitant on buying it because even for sale it was bit too much for just a lace cami, but after trying it on I decided it was worth it. When the cashier rang me up it was actually on final sale for $3.99. I purchased this in a size M. This top looks more like a bralette to me but the description on the receipt says cami. This would be perfect under sheer tops or muscle tanks or paired with high waisted shorts or even a cute skirt with a cardigan on top. 



The thing that caught my eye about this shirt is that it had 'Meow' written on it, and I love cats!! I'm also loving cuffed tees now so this was perfect! The only thing I didn't like but I'm still okay with is the back. The back has slits running down till mid back, but its okay because its just on the back and I can easily wear a tank top underneath. I bought this in a size M and its a little loose, but I think that it's suppose to be a little loose which totally makes it comfortable. This shirt costs $ 12.80 and is well worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment